Rescue

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
sweetlikesplenda
Posts: 875
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 am

Rescue

Unread post by sweetlikesplenda »

I read up on the NWN2 wiki that Rescue's DR does not stack with most other types of DR. I wanted to ask if the 5/ DR given by taking Armor Specialization (For example Heavy Armor Specialization) stacks with the 2/ DR given by Rescue? It didn't say specifically in the wiki, likely due to it not being a feat in the original game.

http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Rescue
Aaron Lyonaler - Favored Soul of The Red Knight, House Lyonaler, Knight of the Radiant Heart, Advisor to Duke Eltan
Bio, Journal

"A proper example is a greater weapon for Good than the sword."
-Aaron Lyonaler
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Rescue

Unread post by Luna »

I would guess it doesn't.

Return to “Questions for DMs”