Hey there! Seonaidh is going to level up (level 6) and become a Stormsinger. BUT... On level up as a Stormsinger the game allows to take OR a regular feat OR the Bard Spellcasting (which should be granted automatically).
Can anybody fix it manually adding me Curse Song (which I want to take as Level 6 feat)?
Missing feat!
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
fashionisdanger
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:52 pm
- Location: Italy
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Missing feat!
I'll try to look at you tomorrow
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Missing feat!
If you can get de-leveled back to 5 and then go back to 6, can you try this.
1) Take the casting progression
2) Take curse song when the next feat selection comes up.
See below (with your guy) I picked up the caster selection in the upper right hand side, and then on the next menu you get to choose feat.
If you still have issue's, ping me directly and lets take care of it offline.
Cheers

1) Take the casting progression
2) Take curse song when the next feat selection comes up.
See below (with your guy) I picked up the caster selection in the upper right hand side, and then on the next menu you get to choose feat.
If you still have issue's, ping me directly and lets take care of it offline.
Cheers
