Spell change

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
SK2
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:09 am
Location: Russia, Saint-Petersburg

Spell change

Unread post by SK2 »

Good time of day.
I see that duration of spell "Summon Greater Undead" was changed. And here is problem, I had got it earlier then it was changed. So, can someone from DM team help me to change spell, without XP losses?
Thanks for attention.
"Someone said that I hate paladins. I say that I love every paladin and I sincerely wish them to go to the heavens."
Samael Amakiir, Dark Lord of the Coven
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Spell change

Unread post by Luna »

Yes it was changed to 2 rounds a level.
So it went from 1 round a level to 1 min a level to 2 rounds a level.

PM me what guy you want it changed on, and what spell you want in it's place.
I will try to work some magic.

Return to “Questions for DMs”