PM Summons question..

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Chexss
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: USA

PM Summons question..

Unread post by Chexss »

It says that the PM summons are much stronger in the custom changes to the world. "Summons from the 3 summons spells made much stronger."

However I checked the stats on the animate dead spell that my wizard received from level 4 spells and the pale master animate dead...they are the exact same stats...life...damage..everything. I do hope that the other two summon spells are stronger..I took a picture of the skeletal warrior on both spells I can upload if needed.

My question is this a bug? From my understanding all three should be stronger? Or maybe I am missing something? Do the pale master summons scale or something? I am just trying to figure out what to expect of the pale master summon spells =) Thank you!
Nessa Loreweaver - Wood Elf - Druid ~ Biography
Talira Claddval - Drow - Wizard ~ Biography
Beram Grenspan - Halfling - Pirate
Garico Thenson - Human - Follower of Ilmater
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: PM Summons question..

Unread post by Passiflora »

I think that what was meant is that they are stronger than the original PM summons, which used to be weaker than the spell.

I hope it helps!
Go home and be a familly cat!

Return to “Questions for DMs”