Hey guys

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Relliknam
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Hey guys

Unread post by Relliknam »

I had a quick question. I recently was just given a Mithral full plate as a gift from a friend in game.(Aiden). He told me in order to get it changed i would need help from a Dm. What im asking is if i can do something or do some sort of rp to have this armor given to me in game. I also have a custom look i made in the tool set. It's color is black and yellow and id like to role play in game that the Mithral armor had gold forged into. I dont mind paying or waiting for this to happen. I'm just trying to give my character a little bit more charisma

Thank you for reading..

Durek.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Hey guys

Unread post by Luna »

I was the main one bringing armor IG for players, but have stopped doing and a few other things that I used to do for players so I can focus a bit more on the development backlog.

So you may not be able to get your custom armor brought IG unless one of the DM's is still doing it.

The other main one doing it was DM Galadriel but he had to step down due to an RL job promotion that caused more work hours.


Aside from all that, a DM can change the appearance IG for you.
Relliknam
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Re: Hey guys

Unread post by Relliknam »

Ahh alright. Thanks for letting me know. appreciate you taking the time to get back to me.

Cheers.

Return to “Questions for DMs”