Problem with connection

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Serena
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Problem with connection

Unread post by Serena »

Hello there. Today I got a problem with connection to the server due to my cd key which is already in use. I was normally logged like 4,5 hours ago playing etc.. and now when Iam trying to log in it pop up error that my cd key is already in use at this server.. Is there anything I can do with that? I was normally playing on this server with the same cd key for like a month or longer without a problem and now this happens.. Thanks for help and sorry for my basic english :)
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: Problem with connection

Unread post by Passiflora »

Hello there Serena!

You will maybe need to buy another CD key, if you're using one that a friend gave you, or one you didn't buy.

I suggest looking at the Good Old Games website. http://www.gog.com/gamecard/neverwinter ... 2_complete


If you bought the game, though, I would send a PM to Luna, as it might be a bug of some sort.
Go home and be a familly cat!

Return to “Questions for DMs”