I've made a huge mistake...

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
CrimsonMist
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:57 pm
Location: England - GMT1

I've made a huge mistake...

Unread post by CrimsonMist »

Earlier this evening I RCRed my PC Alathlith Taethar.

Unfortunately, being an idiot as I am, I left several items that I had stored for "safe keeping" on the fourth tab of her inventory.

Are they gone for good? :(
Characters
Amara Calder - Returned to Waterdeep
Elanatha Ariavel - Passed away quietly on the voyage to Evermeet

Maire Whitecrest - Untaken of Umberlee
DM Novus
Posts: 2318
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Re: I've made a huge mistake...

Unread post by DM Novus »

Unless you have a screenshot showing their details and the loss of them, unfortunately, no.
The most important post you will ever read:

THE LAWS OF THE LANDS (IC)
DM Novus
Posts: 2318
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Re: I've made a huge mistake...

Unread post by DM Novus »

Or, you can request from Luna to have your PC restored from a backup (but if the last backup isn't that recent, you'll have lost what your PC gained since that backup date).

(thanks to Hoihe for the reminder).
The most important post you will ever read:

THE LAWS OF THE LANDS (IC)

Return to “Questions for DMs”