Hey Guys!!
I remember a few months back that the Sunmaster PrC was currently being worked on/updated. I was curious to see if it has been implemented yet or if it is still under development. The char I was going to take the PrC with hasn't went up in a level in some time so I haven't been able to check on my end.
Thanks!!
Status of Sunmaster PRC
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Zhentil_Keep
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 am
- Location: Kingston, Ontario
Status of Sunmaster PRC
Asparin Ravenwood, Human Acquisition Specialist
Xarak Shadowstalker, A recently "enlightened", former assassin of Malar the Beastlord
Gaedynn Coldstone, Frostfolk Icemage
Xarak Shadowstalker, A recently "enlightened", former assassin of Malar the Beastlord
Gaedynn Coldstone, Frostfolk Icemage
-
DM Mouse
- Posts: 1073
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:28 pm
Re: Status of Sunmaster PRC
Generally if a class is implemented it will be announced and listed in the custom prc thread and the patch notes. Otherwise, as with all unreleased content, it's not in.
DM Mouse
Please be sure you are up to date with Server Rules & Information (updated Aug. 25th, 2014), these also apply to the forums!
Of particular interest are the Forum Rules which everyone posting here must know.
Please be sure you are up to date with Server Rules & Information (updated Aug. 25th, 2014), these also apply to the forums!
Of particular interest are the Forum Rules which everyone posting here must know.