Hi i have a lvl 15 drow (7rogue/8assassin)
the Cave stalker PRC realy interest me but since it wasn't on the server when i was playing last year i would not be able to meet the 3 lvl in each class before lvl 20 since my next feat is at lvl 18 would it be possible to redo my lvl 15 to be able to pick the right feat?
New classes
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Ralmevyk
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:43 pm
New classes
Fear is the mind killer;
I will not fear;
I will face my fear,
and let it pass trough me.
Pharaxes Morieth, Drow, AkA Whisper
Orrok, Tanarukk, dumb slave of the 7th Circle
I will not fear;
I will face my fear,
and let it pass trough me.
Pharaxes Morieth, Drow, AkA Whisper
Orrok, Tanarukk, dumb slave of the 7th Circle
-
DM Novus
- Posts: 2318
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:54 pm
Re: New classes
You can ask a DM ingame to delevel your PC to level 14, allowing the chance to take a necessary feat at 15.
The most important post you will ever read:
THE LAWS OF THE LANDS (IC)
THE LAWS OF THE LANDS (IC)
-
Lockonnow
- Posts: 3122
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm
Re: New classes
Or you can RCR you pc get some xp back and rebuild him