Deep Gnome ECL

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Ooeiooeioo
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:36 am

Deep Gnome ECL

Unread post by Ooeiooeioo »

Hi,

I'm new here and I saw on the wiki that Deep Gnomes have lost Slippery Defense and had their ECL reduced to +2 from +3. I've just begun playing one and my xp for level 2 is still 6000. I couldn't find any recent topics addressing this, but is this supposed to be the case?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Deep Gnome ECL

Unread post by Luna »

I'm not sure.
I see in racialtypes we have it set to ECL2.

And in terms of xp the module gives you it will be at ECL2.
That is what its set to in our xp script.

Maybe the game has it still hard coded though as ECL 3 for xp / level ratio.
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: Deep Gnome ECL

Unread post by Passiflora »

Deep gnomes are the same as drows here, ECL +2, which means you need 6000 to get to level 2.

You would need 10 000 for an ECL +3 race.
Go home and be a familly cat!
Jhul
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:47 am
Location: Kraak Helzak

Re: Deep Gnome ECL

Unread post by Jhul »

Character Level Progression Table
http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Character_progression
Ooeiooeioo
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:36 am

Re: Deep Gnome ECL

Unread post by Ooeiooeioo »

Oh wow, I guess it must be an error on the other pws where I've played. Thanks for the replies.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Deep Gnome ECL

Unread post by Luna »

Ooeiooeioo wrote:Oh wow, I guess it must be an error on the other pws where I've played. Thanks for the replies.
Me to. Passi is just proving he is smarter than us. :lol:

Return to “Questions for DMs”