So, I finally managed to make my way to the surface. Guess what? The server crashes and it didn't save my location. How am I going to explain this with super awkward, terrible RP?
Once you've been to the surface, can't you like just spawn to Roaring shore for example?
Half-drow and surface spawns
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Perfection
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:27 am
- Location: Helmond, Netherlands, GMT+1(+2 DST)
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Half-drow and surface spawns
You just spawn at your last save location.Perfection wrote:So, I finally managed to make my way to the surface. Guess what? The server crashes and it didn't save my location. How am I going to explain this with super awkward, terrible RP?
Once you've been to the surface, can't you like just spawn to Roaring shore for example?
It doesn't change your starting location options.
-
Azmodeth
- Posts: 350
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 am
- Location: Montreal
Re: Half-drow and surface spawns
Gratz on crawling all the way up... how many attempts did it take (curiously asking).Perfection wrote:So, I finally managed to make my way to the surface. Guess what? The server crashes and it didn't save my location. How am I going to explain this with super awkward, terrible RP?
Once you've been to the surface, can't you like just spawn to Roaring shore for example?
You should be at the last place you transitioned or rested or something suchlike.. you might just be able to return to previous location..
Azmodeth - Retired Frostmage, Abandoned all she had and left without warning.
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... g&start=30
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... g&start=30
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: Half-drow and surface spawns
There's some guy crashing the server today, may not be the best time to attempt going topside.
Go home and be a familly cat!
-
AC81
- Posts: 934
- Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:58 am
Re: Half-drow and surface spawns
Also, half drow are still KoS aren't they? If not, they should be.
Draviir - Luskanite mercenary and trader of exquisite goods.
Quinath Nar - Monastic warrior from Waterdeep
Quinath Nar - Monastic warrior from Waterdeep