Request for cloak fix

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

AlwaysSummer Day
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:27 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan

Request for cloak fix

Unread post by AlwaysSummer Day »

I normally do not ask for anything from the gondsmen of the internet, however I noticed that when my dwarf sits down his cloak sticks up behind him. If someone would be kind enough to perhaps fix this on the dwarven cloak seeing as how only dwarves will likely wear it it would be appreciated.
Roland; svirfneblin fist of the forest and eco terrorist.
Heinrich Von Rittermark; Everwatch Knights of Helm
Frederick Von Rittermark; Paladin of Azuth/Mystra
Erik Von Rittermark; Unknown
RedDawgRavenWolf
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Request for cloak fix

Unread post by RedDawgRavenWolf »

Actually this happens with almost all cloaks especially if sitting in a chair. Kat uses mantle of gram the mouse and this happens on everything except for benches and barrels with no backs, if it has a back then the cloak tends to stick up.
Lady Katarina of Tyr, Order of the Radiant Heart former squire to Sir Jonas
Thulgar Shieldbreaker, Kraak Helzak
Perfection
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:27 am
Location: Helmond, Netherlands, GMT+1(+2 DST)

Re: Request for cloak fix

Unread post by Perfection »

I don't think I've seen this being fixed anywhere, unfortunately. I reserve a slot for my cloak to toggle it in those cases. Sometimes I RP it out as detaching it from my characters' armor for the sake of comfort.
Ty - Merchandise - Profile
Mutt - Merchandise- Profile
AlwaysSummer Day
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:27 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan

Re: Request for cloak fix

Unread post by AlwaysSummer Day »

It just sucks that all cloaks are bugged for all dwarves that try to sit down in any seat :( I was hoping someone could maybe fix this one.
Roland; svirfneblin fist of the forest and eco terrorist.
Heinrich Von Rittermark; Everwatch Knights of Helm
Frederick Von Rittermark; Paladin of Azuth/Mystra
Erik Von Rittermark; Unknown
User avatar
CrimsonMist
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:57 pm
Location: England - GMT1

Re: Request for cloak fix

Unread post by CrimsonMist »

It's not just dwarves that are affected. As Perfection said, best to have the cloak on a hotbar and click it off when you sit down.
Characters
Amara Calder - Returned to Waterdeep
Elanatha Ariavel - Passed away quietly on the voyage to Evermeet

Maire Whitecrest - Untaken of Umberlee
User avatar
Sierante
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Request for cloak fix

Unread post by Sierante »

Also, the shorter cloak models aren't bugged. Only the full-length cloaks that reach the floor freak out like that (for me anyway). I always pick the shortened models for all my characters for this very reason! Not sure if this is only true for humans though?

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”