Is it possible to take a class but RP that the powers comes from another source
Example:
Tanarukk
Taking dragon warrion but RP that is powers come from his fiendish heritage
refering to my own post
http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=64&p=465251#p465251
Edit: I am asking the DM because i have seen the two side (some say you can't, some say they already do it) so when in doubt i ask the higher authority.
Classes
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Ralmevyk
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:43 pm
Classes
Last edited by Ralmevyk on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fear is the mind killer;
I will not fear;
I will face my fear,
and let it pass trough me.
Pharaxes Morieth, Drow, AkA Whisper
Orrok, Tanarukk, dumb slave of the 7th Circle
I will not fear;
I will face my fear,
and let it pass trough me.
Pharaxes Morieth, Drow, AkA Whisper
Orrok, Tanarukk, dumb slave of the 7th Circle