Alchemy and Master Alchemist - UD
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Roasmas
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:07 pm
Alchemy and Master Alchemist - UD
Hi, I've been looking around and trying to ask players for help, but I am having a hell of a time finding empty potion bottles for the Brew Potion feat in Shamash. It is bothering me enough that I am considering trying to take my level 5 imaskarin wizard to the surface to level, because that is the only place i've heard of with alchemy ingredients of any kind. Is there really nothing I can use in the UD to brew potions and make 'grenades' with?
-
DM Sentinel
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:35 am
Re: Alchemy and Master Alchemist - UD
Greetings, Player.
There is no basic crafting potion for brewing feat available in Underdark.
We are deeply saddened by lack of commitment that forces players to move from Underdark to Surface without valid RP reason, but that is concern that is dependent on player feelings, therefore, not computable by Sentinel unit.
There is no basic crafting potion for brewing feat available in Underdark.
We are deeply saddened by lack of commitment that forces players to move from Underdark to Surface without valid RP reason, but that is concern that is dependent on player feelings, therefore, not computable by Sentinel unit.
-
killhappyfool
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:25 am
Re: Alchemy and Master Alchemist - UD
I know that I am necroing a thread but just to point out, surfacers of an evil nature could sell this kind of stuff to those below for a nice profit and some excellent RP.
or raiding parties could come to the surface for it.