Booted, but not sure...
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Masterzeke
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:35 am
Booted, but not sure...
So I started playing a little while ago, trying to figure out the best way to roam around as my character. I'd finished a lot of the quests in town, and read on the forums that a good place to level for me (Level 1 but very close to 2) would be the Graveyard. I went there, found a quest to deliver a message so I decided that maybe I could do it. About halfway there I get booted. Tried to log back in, and my character was gone. Could anyone clarify? Did I break a rule...?
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Booted, but not sure...
Can you send me a message with your bioware account your logging in with.
I'll take a look.
I'll take a look.
-
Masterzeke
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:35 am
Re: Booted, but not sure...
So my account mysteriously returned. After a few hours of not having a character or anything, I logged on to start a new character, and there he was. Weird. Sorry for bothering you, and thanks for the help. 
-
Masterzeke
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:35 am
Re: Booted, but not sure...
Hey, sorry for taking so long to reply.
For some odd reason, my character was gone for roughly 2 days. I logged in recently though, and he was back, with everything the way he was before. Dunno if you guys did anything, but if you did thanks!
For some odd reason, my character was gone for roughly 2 days. I logged in recently though, and he was back, with everything the way he was before. Dunno if you guys did anything, but if you did thanks!