Robes
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Storm Munin
- Posts: 1355
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 am
- Location: Sweden, Alfheimar expat
Re: Robes
since we are speaking of robes...
Any chance of cassock models being added?
This is sort of what I mean.
Yes, I am reading Paul Hoffman's The beating of his wings, recently reviewed the movie The Priest and am getting a few toon ideas... ahem.
As the preacher more or less stated in the movie Braindead: - I kick arse for the Lord!
Any chance of cassock models being added?
This is sort of what I mean.
Hidden: show
As the preacher more or less stated in the movie Braindead: - I kick arse for the Lord!
"Drojal zhah obdoluth dorb'd streeak, Lueth dro zhah zhaunau dorb'd ogglin."
"Existence is empty without chaos, Life is boring without enemies." So sayeth Lady Lolth, Queen of Chaos.
PC: Natalya, wandering enchantress.
"Existence is empty without chaos, Life is boring without enemies." So sayeth Lady Lolth, Queen of Chaos.
PC: Natalya, wandering enchantress.