how much data does this game use per hour?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Darkcloud777
- Posts: 891
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:22 pm
how much data does this game use per hour?
I have a question I hope you can answer....how much does this game use in data per hour? I have heard online games generally use about 5mb per hour.....does this game use the same amount? if you know for sure I would appreciate a pm on the matter....thanks!
Terri Lalani
Administrator of Phoenix Company
Administrator of Phoenix Company
-
Azmodeth
- Posts: 350
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 am
- Location: Montreal
Re: how much data does this game use per hour?
about 15mbs an hour I once thought
Azmodeth - Retired Frostmage, Abandoned all she had and left without warning.
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... g&start=30
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... g&start=30
-
Eclypticon
- Posts: 1009
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:26 pm
- Location: USA
Re: how much data does this game use per hour?
I am not a DM on this server, but I used to DM on another. Data rates in NWN2 are pretty low averaging under 4 mbs an hour even during high activity. You will notice that where my logs are highest was an hour during an update, so feel free to disregard it.
Here is a log by hour:

I am aware that this needs to be OK'ed first. Hope it helps.
Here is a log by hour:

I am aware that this needs to be OK'ed first. Hope it helps.