This most be the found of year the wholde soundtrack of the first Baldur's gate on youtube and it show the track list to
PS it is not a bad sound on this soundtrack
Look at this !
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
IAmDeathComeForThee
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 2:06 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: Look at this !
These sound files have been available online for years already lockon. or if u have the game and do a little digging to retrieve them.
This thread was all about implementing these songs into the game before all the modding and tweaking to the pw ruined the pack. http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=11695
But Ya, nothing new here!
This thread was all about implementing these songs into the game before all the modding and tweaking to the pw ruined the pack. http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=11695
But Ya, nothing new here!
"good is never as good as it's supposed to be. Although evil is often every bit as bad." -Richard Lee Byers.
-
Lockonnow
- Posts: 3121
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm
Re: Look at this !
okay death know all but what are we waiting for we need some of the songs on the server
-
IAmDeathComeForThee
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 2:06 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: Look at this !
I pushed to have the songs changed to these years ago and they said it wasn't worth it. Back when jlf2n was running things.
I try adding new songs to my areas tho when I do them. Doesn't Ullgoth's have the original Beregost song tho? I remember I put it in there...
I try adding new songs to my areas tho when I do them. Doesn't Ullgoth's have the original Beregost song tho? I remember I put it in there...
"good is never as good as it's supposed to be. Although evil is often every bit as bad." -Richard Lee Byers.
-
Lockonnow
- Posts: 3121
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm
Re: Look at this !
I wonder what they mean by that
i to say not a all worth but some arethey said it wasn't worth it