Hello there Staff, I have some armor hakpacks laying around, and I was thinking it was something you might want to use, so I though I'd share it with you. Screens of it that is. So here goes! Let me know if you are interested and I'll send it
I absolutely love some of these armors. Just wanted to comment.
Alexander Marshall - Faith, Family, Farming Fear "Duty is the tie that binds hearts, in service to eachother." Kordren Ivatrix - Lost to the Shadows The"Perhaps I have... miscalculated." Aelrynn Valdrick - A Sacrifice for Vultures Flames"Was I a hero, Mam?"
Very nice pictures. The link doesn't work for me either though. If you want you can send them to Luna. Or Duster. They are usually the folks who add models like armour onto the server haks and scripts
You should see the female versions of those.. very nice !!
Lady Elvina Aira-S'efarro - The Order of the Silver Rose Salaria - Bounty Hunter half-sister of Darius Brothers Angelina Northstar - Holy Warrior of Tyr / Knight of the Silver Rose Matilda Stonehold - Honorable Sheild Dwarf Loriah Swift - Morninglord of Lathander
Those look toughness we dont need masculine they thinking they can proteac us from anything no, we need my femins clothe with coulor couse then the dex will safe us