Housing.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

KingOfPain
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Housing.

Unread post by KingOfPain »

So, I about two years ago, I had claimed this building, because of did-use. I'd like to request to have it re-locked and keys once again.

The Area in question I thought the Area Designers had destroyed it, last I thought. Turns out I was wrong.

http://postimg.org/image/oc05c3c71/
SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER WHEN YOU SEE THE WHITE WHALE BREAK YOUR BACKS AND CRACK YOUR OARS, MEN! IF YOU WISH TO PREVAIL THIS IVORY LEG IS WHAT PROPELS ME HARPOONS THRUST IN THE SKY AIM DIRECTLY FOR HIS CROOKED BROW AND LOOK HIM STRAIGHT IN THE EYE! WHITE WHALE, HOLY GRAIL!
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: Housing.

Unread post by Passiflora »

There is no housing system as we speak on BG. Exept guild housing.

This particulat area is also used by other people. Even I have a character who often sleeps there.
Go home and be a familly cat!
KingOfPain
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Re: Housing.

Unread post by KingOfPain »

Awwwww..... Well, shucks.
SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER WHEN YOU SEE THE WHITE WHALE BREAK YOUR BACKS AND CRACK YOUR OARS, MEN! IF YOU WISH TO PREVAIL THIS IVORY LEG IS WHAT PROPELS ME HARPOONS THRUST IN THE SKY AIM DIRECTLY FOR HIS CROOKED BROW AND LOOK HIM STRAIGHT IN THE EYE! WHITE WHALE, HOLY GRAIL!
User avatar
Rasael
Retired Staff
Posts: 8096
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Leiden, Netherlands

Re: Housing.

Unread post by Rasael »

It is my personal hope to someday finish an area housing system for players. I already made the foundations for it, but I still need to make furniture and devise a way to save the house.

The way it would work is that you would rent or purchase a house in a certain appartment block. So then you get a key and can decorate it if you purchase furniture. Like that. But I'm not equipped with free time at the moment. Exams.

Return to “Questions for DMs”