Iron Thorne

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Lockonnow
Posts: 3122
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Iron Thorne

Unread post by Lockonnow »

I have read the novels Baldur's gate 1 so far and i have read that there 2 place that have Iron Throne one place is Baldur's gate in faerum and the other one is down Sembia a place in faerum closs to so how the dms talk about that Iron Throne guild wil be open will dms talk about it?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Iron Thorne

Unread post by Luna »

We have talked about it.
What more do you want to talk about.

It doesn't change this --> Their founding date is unknown, but they were first heard of in 1356 DR.
User avatar
Lockonnow
Posts: 3122
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Re: Iron Thorne

Unread post by Lockonnow »

I didt get node about what the dms have been talk about but some dms have tell me you to that that the date could be change we could move the server timeline but we could move the Iron throne time down so it will fits to oure timeline
Eclypticon
Posts: 1009
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:26 pm
Location: USA

Re: Iron Thorne

Unread post by Eclypticon »

Back in the day when "WhenWizardsWar" was still a DM, there used to be battles between the Iron Throne and the Redwizards of Thay all along the Sword Coast. I wonder how that all fits in now and if it is still considered an event that actually happened here. Also, I cannot find much info on wizards belonging to the Iron Throne online.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Iron Thorne

Unread post by Luna »

I thought we were a bit more "lose" on lore back when WWW was a DM?
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: Iron Thorne

Unread post by Passiflora »

Eclypticon wrote:Back in the day when "WhenWizardsWar" was still a DM, there used to be battles between the Iron Throne and the Redwizards of Thay all along the Sword Coast. I wonder how that all fits in now and if it is still considered an event that actually happened here. Also, I cannot find much info on wizards belonging to the Iron Throne online.
I wouldn't think it has happened. Some... pretty wierd stuff was going on back then as Luna said. Stuff that went over the edge. >.>
Go home and be a familly cat!
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Iron Thorne

Unread post by Luna »

Also things change to as we have different head DM's and DM's over time.

My impression is we seem to want to be a bit more within the lore now.

Return to “Questions for DMs”