Magic domain and Corellon Larethian

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
CrimsonMist
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:57 pm
Location: England - GMT1

Magic domain and Corellon Larethian

Unread post by CrimsonMist »

Noticed that the magic domain is not listed as available to clerics of Corellon according to the domain restrictions page.

Is this an oversight, balancing issue, or is it tied into something that only happens to Corellon during the Time of Troubles which I've missed?

Thanks.
Characters
Amara Calder - Returned to Waterdeep
Elanatha Ariavel - Passed away quietly on the voyage to Evermeet

Maire Whitecrest - Untaken of Umberlee
User avatar
TheKai
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1096
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm
Location: Paradise

Re: Magic domain and Corellon Larethian

Unread post by TheKai »

I was kinda wondering the same thing?
"Are you Thor? God of Hammers?"
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: Magic domain and Corellon Larethian

Unread post by Passiflora »

I do not see the Magic domain in Corellon's list.

In what source did you see this?


I see he has magic as a 'porte-folio', but not as a domain.
Go home and be a familly cat!
User avatar
TheKai
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1096
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm
Location: Paradise

Re: Magic domain and Corellon Larethian

Unread post by TheKai »

I believe it was answered here:

http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=37781
"Are you Thor? God of Hammers?"

Return to “Questions for DMs”