Which DM should I PM?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

glbrogdon444
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:14 pm
Location: Chattanooga, TN

Which DM should I PM?

Unread post by glbrogdon444 »

Greetings,

I saw on the domain list that questions/suggestions about domains should be PMed to the DMs.

Is there a specific DM I should reach? Also, I'm a big ole fan of clerics. Are there specific DMs assigned to particular gods/churches?

Thanks,

Lou
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." -- Albert Einstein
DM Novus
Posts: 2318
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Re: Which DM should I PM?

Unread post by DM Novus »

Send your questions to the DM group.

Thank you.
The most important post you will ever read:

THE LAWS OF THE LANDS (IC)

Return to “Questions for DMs”