I know it will look as a strange request, but I have had news from my therapist about an injury I have and I will undergo a long, tedious new treatment that will lessen my rp time, since I am a guild leader that will come first, but one of my char just got screwed up almost completely, all of those she had ties with disapeared while I was unable to connect due to my injuries.
Thus I was wondering if it was possible for me to make a whole new story, character and personality for the same build, get her a name change, an allignement change without RCR and losing completely all the exp and having to go throught the tedious process of switching my gear over to the new toon... if it isn't possible, I will understand, I do not want to take this decision lightly, I love all of my chars, but I feel i will just grow more frustrated as all that I worked for her as been bared of disapeared while I was gone...
Thanks for your time in reading my question and plead.
Changing Char with Same built but different stories
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
SiaSacham
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 414
- Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:14 pm
- Location: Canada/Quebec GMT -5, night player
Changing Char with Same built but different stories
Sayiel, Priestess of Sehanine Heart of Doron Amar, Archess of Sehanine - NPC
Silàvel Bladesinger apprentice
Esana Emine Aydem Blade of Tyr
Lilly Fey Blessed
Shaliya Peristar Courtesan
Silàvel Bladesinger apprentice
Esana Emine Aydem Blade of Tyr
Lilly Fey Blessed
Shaliya Peristar Courtesan
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: Changing Char with Same built but different stories
Sadly, I'm forced to awnser with negative. 
The only way you can change character is to go trough the RCR.
There's ways you could roleplay a change, though, (exept alignement, which you must earn ingame).
Perhaps she got a hit to the head and can't remember a thing, which resulted in a change of behavior. But it's up to your imagination.
The only way you can change character is to go trough the RCR.
There's ways you could roleplay a change, though, (exept alignement, which you must earn ingame).
Perhaps she got a hit to the head and can't remember a thing, which resulted in a change of behavior. But it's up to your imagination.
Go home and be a familly cat!
-
DM_Xzar
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1332
- Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:22 am
- Location: "Sword Coast Cartographers' Guild HQ"
Re: Changing Char with Same built but different stories
The DM team is reviewing this request.