Need help with custom armor guide. . .
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
AlwaysSummer Day
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1170
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:27 pm
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
Need help with custom armor guide. . .
Alright so I am trying to learn how to make custom armor. I downloaded the toolsel and found a guide online here http://vnfiles.ign.com/nwvault.ign.com/ ... eation.pdf However every time I try step 9 the checkbox from step 8 gets unselected. Not sure what I messed up so if anyone knows please give me a heads up.
Roland; svirfneblin fist of the forest and eco terrorist.
Heinrich Von Rittermark; Everwatch Knights of Helm
Frederick Von Rittermark; Paladin of Azuth/Mystra
Erik Von Rittermark; Unknown
Heinrich Von Rittermark; Everwatch Knights of Helm
Frederick Von Rittermark; Paladin of Azuth/Mystra
Erik Von Rittermark; Unknown
-
Eden
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:19 pm
- Location: Look behind
Re: Need help with custom armor guide. . .
It shouldn't.
Have you tried changing colors and then unselecting the checkboxes?
Have you tried changing colors and then unselecting the checkboxes?
Remember them all it's just a game.
-
AlwaysSummer Day
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1170
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:27 pm
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
Re: Need help with custom armor guide. . .
That's just it I can't get the color pallet up. Every time I click the button to it messes with the check box. I'm not sure but I think I missed something here.
Roland; svirfneblin fist of the forest and eco terrorist.
Heinrich Von Rittermark; Everwatch Knights of Helm
Frederick Von Rittermark; Paladin of Azuth/Mystra
Erik Von Rittermark; Unknown
Heinrich Von Rittermark; Everwatch Knights of Helm
Frederick Von Rittermark; Paladin of Azuth/Mystra
Erik Von Rittermark; Unknown
-
Eden
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:19 pm
- Location: Look behind
Re: Need help with custom armor guide. . .
It is very difficoult to help you without seeing the problem, I'm sorry 
Remember them all it's just a game.
-
Cubicle
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 540
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 am
Re: Need help with custom armor guide. . .
Still having trouble with this? I just learned, maybe I can help you out.
Did you create a new blueprint/copy of the file before you tried to modify it? Also, when you click the piece you want to add, like say gloves or boots, you click the checkbox to view the actual item on your character while/after selecting 0, 1, 2, 3 etc. If you see the item on your character, it should be okay.
Edit: Yup, that's the problem. You need to create a new blueprint or copy an existing blueprint within the toolset before you modify it. I tried modifying an existing blueprint and it deselects the box in step 8 when I try to change the color blocks in step 9.
Did you create a new blueprint/copy of the file before you tried to modify it? Also, when you click the piece you want to add, like say gloves or boots, you click the checkbox to view the actual item on your character while/after selecting 0, 1, 2, 3 etc. If you see the item on your character, it should be okay.
Edit: Yup, that's the problem. You need to create a new blueprint or copy an existing blueprint within the toolset before you modify it. I tried modifying an existing blueprint and it deselects the box in step 8 when I try to change the color blocks in step 9.
-
AlwaysSummer Day
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1170
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:27 pm
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
Re: Need help with custom armor guide. . .
Oh that did it xD, I knew I had missed a step!Cubicle wrote:Still having trouble with this? I just learned, maybe I can help you out.
Did you create a new blueprint/copy of the file before you tried to modify it? Also, when you click the piece you want to add, like say gloves or boots, you click the checkbox to view the actual item on your character while/after selecting 0, 1, 2, 3 etc. If you see the item on your character, it should be okay.
Edit: Yup, that's the problem. You need to create a new blueprint or copy an existing blueprint within the toolset before you modify it. I tried modifying an existing blueprint and it deselects the box in step 8 when I try to change the color blocks in step 9.
Roland; svirfneblin fist of the forest and eco terrorist.
Heinrich Von Rittermark; Everwatch Knights of Helm
Frederick Von Rittermark; Paladin of Azuth/Mystra
Erik Von Rittermark; Unknown
Heinrich Von Rittermark; Everwatch Knights of Helm
Frederick Von Rittermark; Paladin of Azuth/Mystra
Erik Von Rittermark; Unknown