I Too Booted At Loggin

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Da-Mai Saga
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:15 am

I Too Booted At Loggin

Unread post by Da-Mai Saga »

So my computer totally crashed and I had to re install Windows


I no longer had my product keys from my original nwn disk so I bought the platinum addition on Amazon.

Now every time I log in it tells me that the cd key does not belong to this account but indeed it now does. I havent played in a week and half since the crash and would like so badly if you fix this.
Daylin Thaed
~The Death Of Da-Mai~
Da-Mai Saga Book II
THE END OF ALL LOVE

www.TheDa-MaiSaga.Webs.Com
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: I Too Booted At Loggin

Unread post by Luna »

Sent you a msg.

Return to “Questions for DMs”