Vanishing boots

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Madnobody
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Vanishing boots

Unread post by Madnobody »

Hello,
I had a set of assassins Galoshes just vanish from my character. They were equipped. I got a screenshot but I don't really know how to post it. If someone could help me out with that I'd appreciate it,so I can prove they just vanished and hopefully get them replaced.

Thanks.
DM Cradh
Posts: 1005
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Re: Vanishing boots

Unread post by DM Cradh »

Get an account at a picture hosting site such as photobucket.com. Once you have the account, upload the screenshots and then send a pm to the dm group. In the pm add the image by clicking the Img button above and placing the url of the screenshot inbetween the brackets.
Not knowing the rules is not an excuse!
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: Vanishing boots

Unread post by Passiflora »

It can happen on Baldur's Gate to lose your boots.

The reason is actually pretty simple. But... sadly it can't really be solved, unless we play with the laws of nature.

It's because IT KEEPS RAINING on the sword coast. So sometimes your boots will get stuck in a crazy pile of mud on the tradeway.

If I were you, I would go support my idea here, about adding Umbrellas. It won't solve the boots issue, but at least it'll help.

http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=38145


:lol:

Jokes aside, I find that the most easy website to upload things is imageshack.us. Simply because it takes just a second each time and you have access to a 'direct link' for your image. Some other websites do the same though.

Upload the screenshot on a website and send it to the DM team. :)
Go home and be a familly cat!
Madnobody
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Re: Vanishing boots

Unread post by Madnobody »

Thank you both. I sent a pm with the link to the screenshot to the dm team.

Return to “Questions for DMs”