Confirmation - Edificant Library

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

dogo
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:32 am

Re: Confirmation - Edificant Library

Unread post by dogo »

Help?
"Out of my way, you soul-sucking scum! Leave now, lest I unleash the lethal power of my ancestor's tableware! Leave now, lest I use this spoon to scoop out your shadowly innards!"
dogo
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:32 am

Re: Confirmation - Edificant Library

Unread post by dogo »

Sincere apologies for forcing the matter, but am I asking about something I shouldnt? If there is something about the subject that is relevant to the setting I would really like to know, as it is better (IMHO) to try and fix Talas' story while both him and I are new than later on and create an incinsistency in the campaign.

Thank you in advance
"Out of my way, you soul-sucking scum! Leave now, lest I unleash the lethal power of my ancestor's tableware! Leave now, lest I use this spoon to scoop out your shadowly innards!"

Return to “Questions for DMs”