I play a monk that I was planning on going Sacred fist with. When I was leveling him, I was exploring the potential options for taking cleric at level 5 to 6, and I clicked NEXT expecting to get the level overview screen where it shows hp gained, feats, etc....instead it took me back to the main screen and accepted the level. This is distressing for me because I just wanted to see my options, and its important for my character to take level 6 in monk, not cleric.
I worked hard in the graveyard for a day to get to level 6....being aasimer, it took me some time. Is there any way this level can be un done so I can take monk instead? Please help me.
Re-Level for PC
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
DM Cradh
- Posts: 1005
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:52 pm
Re: Re-Level for PC
You can find a DM in game and ask them to remove enough exp for you to be 1 point below the level. You will not get a refund for the xp taken but you will be where you want to be.
Not knowing the rules is not an excuse!
-
Reckeo
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:02 pm
Re: Re-Level for PC
A DM found me and helped me exactly as you said. Thank you so much for your help. Really helped me enjoy this server and my character. I'm happy it is such a supportive environment.