help with imports

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

DreWalker
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:43 am

help with imports

Unread post by DreWalker »

Hi Ive used the tool set a bit before, I wanted to design a couple armors, but when I started to edit them I noticed theres hardly any base fullplate armors that come with the tool set. is there a website to import some more? ive seen some on bgtscc that I dont have access too.
Irrtana-Yathrin
Draya- surviving
DM Dhampir
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:28 pm
Location: In your garden with binoculars

Re: help with imports

Unread post by DM Dhampir »

You need to import the BG haks into your module.
“We can't stop here, this is bat country!”
― Hunter S. Thompson.
User avatar
Nomster
Posts: 1941
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Re: help with imports

Unread post by Nomster »

"I don't want to pretend at magic anymore. I want to be magic."

Telia Santraeger - Emotional sorceress & priestess of Mystra. [Retired]
kellendril
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:53 am

Re: help with imports

Unread post by kellendril »

I used the JEGS starter module. Then all you need to do is manually add a few haks and you are in business.
Eowiel Le'liana - Formerly Respected Councilor/Citizen of Doron Amar, now Disrespected Free Agent
Merry Angalagaleil - Strongheart Halfling Sacred Fist

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”