How do I make a door unbreakable?

Information and Discussion Relating to NWN2 Area Design

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
gedweyignasia
Custom Content
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: EST/UTC-4

How do I make a door unbreakable?

Unread post by gedweyignasia »

Stupid question, but I can't find the answer anywhere. How do I make a door unbreakable? I imagine I could just make the hardness really high, but I'm sure there's a setting somewhere to make it indestructible.
tfunke
Retired Staff
Posts: 2305
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm
Location: Australia- GMT+10

Re: How do I make a door unbreakable?

Unread post by tfunke »

Just set the door to plot. Done.
Per aspera ad astra
User avatar
gedweyignasia
Custom Content
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: EST/UTC-4

Re: How do I make a door unbreakable?

Unread post by gedweyignasia »

Awesome! All set, thanks!

Return to “NWN2 Area Design”