Wizard Cleric and Diety
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
OXHawkXO
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:21 pm
Wizard Cleric and Diety
I made a human wizard and selected Ilmater for his deity, at level up I chose cleric. For some reason I had to pick another deity and Ilmater was not one of the chooses. I'm going to assume this is a bug. Can this be fixed?
Last edited by OXHawkXO on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
DM Cradh
- Posts: 1005
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:52 pm
-
OXHawkXO
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:21 pm
Re: Wizard Cleric abd Diety
Neutral, I was able to select Ilmater at character creation but for some reason I had to pick a different deity at level 2.
-
DM Narshe
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am
Re: Wizard Cleric and Diety
Ilmater is Lawful Good. If your alignment is Neutral as you stated then you would be two steps away from your deity's alignment and as a cleric you'd have to keep within one step from the alignment.
So your possible alignments are Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral or Neutral Good.
If adjustments need to be made you're welcome to ask a DM ingame at anytime.
If this hasn't already been resolved, please post here or PM the DMs and we'll see that it's sorted out.
Thanks.
So your possible alignments are Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral or Neutral Good.
If adjustments need to be made you're welcome to ask a DM ingame at anytime.
If this hasn't already been resolved, please post here or PM the DMs and we'll see that it's sorted out.
Thanks.