Druid Deity Question - Shaundakul

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Hawke
Posts: 1245
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Druid Deity Question - Shaundakul

Unread post by Hawke »

It has come to my attention that Shaundakul is not in the list of "nature" gods for druids in the Forgotten Realm Campaign Setting book in the big list.

So what I want to know, in a nutshell is that will Shaundakul be allowed to be a deity for druids? Shaundakul does possess the Air domain, as does Akadi.

Shaundakul being allied with the nature deities, might even be possible that he would be granting druidic powers.

It's all gray. So I ask for judgment.

Thank you.
If the text is this color, I am on duty, everything else is just my humble opinion.
User avatar
Hawke
Posts: 1245
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: Druid Deity Question - Shaundakul

Unread post by Hawke »

I know you guys are all busy, but it has been two weeks and well, do not want to be forgotten :D
If the text is this color, I am on duty, everything else is just my humble opinion.
DM Narshe
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am

Re: Druid Deity Question - Shaundakul

Unread post by DM Narshe »

Sorry about the delay Hawke. The response to this seems to have slipped into a crack while DMs discussed it.

I'm fairly certain that we answered this either through PM or another thread. If that's not the case or you missed it, please bump this or PM the DMs and I'll make sure we sort it out.

Thanks.

Return to “Questions for DMs”