New classes

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Zanniej
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
Location: The dark parts of the forum

New classes

Unread post by Zanniej »

I don't mean to seem impatient.... but I am... :D

Is there an ETA for the new classes?
Off to greener pastures
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: New classes

Unread post by Luna »

No, but I imagine we will go back to putting in more custom content like that soon here.
User avatar
TheKai
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1096
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm
Location: Paradise

Re: New classes

Unread post by TheKai »

*crosses his fingers* :mrgreen:
"Are you Thor? God of Hammers?"
User avatar
Zanniej
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
Location: The dark parts of the forum

Re: New classes

Unread post by Zanniej »

Luna wrote:No, but I imagine we will go back to putting in more custom content like that soon here.
Thank you for the quick reply.

I don't want to sound ungrateful, because I'm absolutely not (I love it here)! I just have some build ideas surrounding announced classes and am very eager to get started.

But I shall (attempt to) patiently wait for when the new custom content will arrive.
Off to greener pastures

Return to “Questions for DMs”