Issue with Intimidate ranks resolved.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Jitaan
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:06 pm

Issue with Intimidate ranks resolved.

Unread post by Jitaan »

Sorry if I'm making a mess of these forums :(. DM Novus took care of my skill-rank issue when someone recommended just sending a DM a direct tell on the server. When I submitted my topic asking for help, it said it was submitted for moderation, so not sure how to find it and cancel or delete it. DM Novus resolved the issue by de-levelling me so I could level up again and spend the skill points correctly, and I'm worried a helpful DM will see my other thread and come on and de-level me again before he sees that the issue was already fixed! :D Thanks.

Return to “Questions for DMs”