Really upset - Want to cry

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

gallimar
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:33 am

Really upset - Want to cry

Unread post by gallimar »

I just notcied that the meta magic feat choosen 3-4 levels ago is Maximise spell on my Favored Soul. But I planned to take Quicken! I have been bottled down with a sick child, moving house and what not and my head hasnt really been in the right space. I think I may have taken it by mistake. However recently my voice set was changed, could that of gone wrong some how?

I only noticed recently because I dont plan on actually using the feat until lvl 30, but thought I would check my character sheet to make sure all is in order last night.

Will donate for a fix please! It is an honest mistake.

1 Meta magic for another Meta Magic feat. Is it possible to get this one fixed?

Been loving the server and this character. Its been great, and I have only just met another Australian player the same level as me. Would hate to be separated from the awesome times we are having

Please please please help xoxoxo
Qin - Snake Like Tiefling - Disciple of the Old Way
Misunderstood, Confused, and Confusing
Monk of Shadowsss, Order of the Balanced Hand

Follow Qins new path here: Gin and the Ghost of Qin
http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=153&t=47938
DM Narshe
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am

Re: Really upset - Want to cry

Unread post by DM Narshe »

Sorry about the delay in responding to this.

Ordinarily, it is the player's prerogative to advance their characters progression through levels. The typical DM action is to reduce your current level down to the place you made the mistake so that you can correct it.

Or, since this seems to have been a while later, the RCR npc might be of use.

If this is still an issue, please PM the DM team and we'll see if there is some way we can sort it out.

Return to “Questions for DMs”