Greetings,
I'm having this issue as I'm trying to long on my sister computers. She lended it to me for the day, is it possible to autorized me on it ?
And soon I will also have a new computer because mine is almost dead. So what is the procedure to autorized it when I'm going to have it ready ?
Account registered on an other computer
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Care
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:57 pm
Account registered on an other computer
Talora Inayat el Jawad, Squire of the Silver Rose, Faroverd of Lathander
Vilarael'Gisir Arael'lia’A’Sum, avenger and ranger of Solonor
Enora, Templar of the Song of Morning
Arionna Arfaeniel ,mathor of Doron Amar, favored and champion of Corellon
Vilarael'Gisir Arael'lia’A’Sum, avenger and ranger of Solonor
[RETIRED]
Avae Feivra, Scout for Hire Enora, Templar of the Song of Morning
Arionna Arfaeniel ,mathor of Doron Amar, favored and champion of Corellon
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Account registered on an other computer
<msg sent>