Hi, I am thinking of making a minotaur (half-orc appearance option) but are they Kill on sight on the server? Is there any region in FR where they are living "peacefully" fighting their primal urges and trying to cooperate with other humanoids on the surface?Each minotaur must navigate the perils of the self to transcend bestial impulses. One minotaur might achieve this easily. Another might wander the corridors of his or her mind and soul for a lifetime, trapped within the circuitous passages of self-deception and monstrous desire. Those who fail might descend into depravity, becoming the thralls of the Horned King, whose presence looms over every minotaur community.
It will probably be a pain to do, with players being predisposed to attack minotaurs, but as long as you DM's think it is something that can be done I'd like to try. Does it stand any chance on the surface which I think would be the biggest challenge or would this be forced to the UD as a standard evil race?
Wanted to either for for Fighter/tempest/weaponsmaster or a Shaman.
What would you propose?