Amazing work! Are these linked up so they can have their colors changed?
Storm - The Blade Flurry Druegar Grizzleclaw - The Mountain Ruin Tsar Akroma Thuul - The Creepy Enchanter Liliana Duskblade - The B*tch of Bane Jamie Dawnbringer - The Light in the Darkness
Akroma666 wrote:Amazing work! Are these linked up so they can have their colors changed?
Yes, the colors can be changed in the toolset. The pictures on the right indicate what areas color may be changed in. It's hard to see, but the fur collar color on the breastplate can be changed.
Beautiful.. can you give us a link once you are approved by the staff so that I can add it to my custom armor requests and start pumping out some new models?
Storm - The Blade Flurry Druegar Grizzleclaw - The Mountain Ruin Tsar Akroma Thuul - The Creepy Enchanter Liliana Duskblade - The B*tch of Bane Jamie Dawnbringer - The Light in the Darkness
If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to post them and I will see what I can do. You can link images to this post if you wish, the more information I have the better.
But the pants don't really hit me right. Is there a monocolour version of the pants as well, or only the checked one?
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and memories without fail - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
Akroma666 wrote:Beautiful.. can you give us a link once you are approved by the staff so that I can add it to my custom armor requests and start pumping out some new models?
What link do you need? The hackpack files? If so, PM me your e-mail address and I will send you my dropbox link.
But the pants don't really hit me right. Is there a monocolour version of the pants as well, or only the checked one?
Well, I can easily change the pants on the skin to another texture. I was going for a Pirate-ish look so I went with a patched texture. I was thinking of changing the blue jacket to white so the tint colors come through better... right now the tints just look too dark over the undertone of blue.
I might change the pants if I do that. I am afraid if I change it someone else will say they love it the way it is.
Nomster wrote:What about... some clothes appearances for females? =]
I created all the mdbs (model files that reference the skins) for female models and all other races (right now it is only male human models). Luna has them now and said will put them in soon.
Edit: There are a lot of female skins already made, but a real lack of male ones. My goal was to make skins to sort of fill in some lacking areas, like leather. Since they can be used by both male and female I thought that's where I would start first. Like I said though, if you have a picture you feel would be great for me to make into a skin, post it.
I am not really interested in making skimpy "Fantasy" stuff (lots of it already out there for nwn2 if you search). The more realistic and race/class specific there more I am inspire to make it.