Underdark lore question

Information and Discussion Relating to NWN2 Area Design

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

Eden
Recognized Donor
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:19 pm
Location: Look behind

Underdark lore question

Unread post by Eden »

Well, I got this dark area with some towers and some water. Being dark, I think it can be placed, with a few tweaks, in the Underdark. But since I don't know which areas are needed there, nor which areas are near the one we have from lore, I am asking you which Underdark areas we need - near to the one we have - can include a tower and some water. I can obviously delete the water if it's not included by the lore. Thank you
Remember them all it's just a game.
TalonofWindspeak
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Underdark lore question

Unread post by TalonofWindspeak »

Well Misty Lake with that city (sorry bad memory), needed TLC. It was designed for an event mainly but there are a few problems with it - the main door swings into a cliff and there is a chest trapped behind a no walk zone. A city partly embedded in the cavern walls, keeping it simple?
I would rather be free to hate... than a prisoner of love...

Sly- House Khaliizin (non-noble)
Inthuusol - young phaern, Sly's oldest son...
Mili Zirah - adventurer, axe for hire, Clan Shieldbreaker, Trademaster - Seventh Circle
Snapha Khaliizin - in training for house duties...
User avatar
Lambert
Posts: 667
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 am

Re: Underdark lore question

Unread post by Lambert »

Can't think of anywhere but the troglodyte area minus the towers. Unless they are ancient and dilapidated.
12 I will make your battlements of rubies,
your gates of sparkling jewels,
and all your walls of precious stones.
Storm Munin
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 am
Location: Sweden, Alfheimar expat

Re: Underdark lore question

Unread post by Storm Munin »

if you look at the map of the underdark that is posted on the forum you will hopefully find a suitable adjacent slot to fit in such an area between a gap along the river?
"Drojal zhah obdoluth dorb'd streeak, Lueth dro zhah zhaunau dorb'd ogglin."
"Existence is empty without chaos, Life is boring without enemies." So sayeth Lady Lolth, Queen of Chaos.

PC: Natalya, wandering enchantress.

Return to “NWN2 Area Design”