Thank you.
Invalid Account
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Zartanyon
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:44 pm
Invalid Account
Hello! Today I was trying to play Mouser On of my Characters and was booted off? I tried again and read a text I received. A message on the server saying my Bio Ware Account has special characters and is not Valid Please make a valid account it also says that I should contact the staff. Now I never had this problem before and have been logging on here for years now with the same account. I'm not sure what is needed to help me so I will give the following information. My Community name is Artemis Pindragon I have about seven toons on this account and Five of them belong to a guild. My forum name is Zartanyon. I hope this helps.
Thank you.
Thank you.