Can't log in. cd key in use?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Velaris
Recognized Donor
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 12:51 am

Can't log in. cd key in use?

Unread post by Velaris »

Hey-o
I had to move locations, so I logged out, (properly) then when I tried to log back in again about 20-30 mins later, it still says my cd key is in use. How is that possible?
It should be fine once reset happens, but until then what?

Appreciate your time, if you can answer this ?
Some people say if you can't do something right, don't do it at all...I say maybe you just need more practice...?

Riven, the wanderer
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Can't log in. cd key in use?

Unread post by Luna »

Ye you might have to wait until a reset.
Re-post if its still stuck.
Velaris
Recognized Donor
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 12:51 am

Re: Can't log in. cd key in use?

Unread post by Velaris »

So...turns out the router I switched to was blocking the port range. Not sure why that message was generated, but I switched to other access points and it was fine.

Thanks for your time. :)
Some people say if you can't do something right, don't do it at all...I say maybe you just need more practice...?

Riven, the wanderer

Return to “Questions for DMs”