- What is the level of Taxation? ( 1-5; 1= Very High Taxes, 5 = Very Low Taxes)
- Is the Flaming Fist viewed more as bullies or protectors? (1-5; 1=Bullies, 5=Protectors)
- Are the Dukes viewed as Tyrants or benevolent rulers? (1-5; you get the idea)
- What is the level of hunger?
- How is the economy?
- What is the level of poverty?
I think for people to be immersed in the world, these things are important for RP. I hear some people IC railing against the Dukes (including me!), but I have no idea if any of it is true. Are taxes outrageous? Are a few of the Dukes friend's amassing wealth while everyone else starves? Are farmers having all of their crops taken? Are dissidents disappearing from the streets?
I am thinking if the DM group could come up with a small number of "status measurements" like the ones above, and post it once a month, it would be very useful for both opponents and supporters of the Dukes (or Amn if you want to do them too).