Help!

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

slumpy
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:04 am

Help!

Unread post by slumpy »

Sorry if this is wrong section for this thread.

I made a mistake while building my character Galadane Tyrok. I chose the wrong alignment and now I can't select the class I need to follow the build I'm using. Any chance a DM could help me out with an alignment change?

I've asked every day in a game since about Monday but there never seem to be any DM's about, or at least none that aren't already busy.

I'd just delete the character and start over but I had already RCR'd some XP onto him :/
Dwalus Stonecrusher -
Domeric Coldfax - Cleric of Tyr
Galadane Tyrok -
DM Narshe
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am

Re: Help!

Unread post by DM Narshe »

Just be patient. :)

DMs usually don't mind changing alignment of new characters or recently RCR'd ones solong as it doesn't conflict with their already chosen classes.
slumpy
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:04 am

Re: Help!

Unread post by slumpy »

I've kept up trying at least once per day, but no luck so far. :(
Dwalus Stonecrusher -
Domeric Coldfax - Cleric of Tyr
Galadane Tyrok -

Return to “Questions for DMs”