Cayle Muse

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

klinx
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 3:23 am

Cayle Muse

Unread post by klinx »

I have a character that used to be part of the Underdark. I was captured on surface and brought there as a slave for a drow mistress (I don't remember her name it was about two years ago maybe more :? ) My character was developed in the darkness of the UD, but when the two realms were split and unable to cross between surface and the UD my character got stuck on the surface with no way to return home. Is there any way I could get hime back to his UD home?

P.S. This all happened in game and not in backstory.

Character is Cayle Muse.
DM Narshe
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am

Re: Cayle Muse

Unread post by DM Narshe »

Mystra should put him back in the UD when you log in.
klinx
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 3:23 am

Re: Cayle Muse

Unread post by klinx »

Awesome! Thank you!

Return to “Questions for DMs”