Lost Toon Ranks? Confusion?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
paragon_nemesis
Retired Staff
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:01 am

Lost Toon Ranks? Confusion?

Unread post by paragon_nemesis »

I posted this on my phone earlier, or something like it... But I don't see it popping up lol. So here we go again. (And sorry if it did pop up, and I did a double of things.)

I seem to be having some issues finding the ranks of the toons I had in some different guilds/factions. The only toon I remember was Konravian Drekk, as the leader of Bregan D'aerthe. But I had to be offline for some time, and couldn't rp leaving or anything.

So I would like to maybe touch base with some of you DM's to maybe help re-establish things, and maybe come up with some rp to help smooth me coming back into things? If that would be possible. And also trying to catch up on what all has changed, so if you've played with me before, or know me, bare with me. I'm trying to figure things out, and maybe looking for some help. Haha! Thanks in advance. :twisted: :twisted: Looking forward to being back in and rp with everyone.
Notable Characters

Konravian Drekk - Assassin/Pirate Drow, of Bregan D'aerthe.

Lanthalosa Drekk - Warlock

Vadrick Selmiyeritar - Eldritch Knight, Senior Guard of que'llar Selmiyeritar.

Ryltar - Escaped convict, murderer.
Hidden: show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
User avatar
DM Arkanis
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:31 am

Re: Lost Toon Ranks? Confusion?

Unread post by DM Arkanis »

Best way to catch up is to read up a bit on the forums and get back in the UD - lots going on down there these days.

Return to “Questions for DMs”