Bear Warrior in Bear form can't use knockdown?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Zhentil_Keep
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 am
Location: Kingston, Ontario

Bear Warrior in Bear form can't use knockdown?

Unread post by Zhentil_Keep »

Is knockdown and imp. knockdown suppose to be available while in bear form? I do not have the ability to use any type of feats while in bear form.
I was under the impression from the in game inscription and wiki that these feats would be available while in animal form.

Just wanted to bring it to the DMs attention

Thanks!
Asparin Ravenwood, Human Acquisition Specialist
Xarak Shadowstalker, A recently "enlightened", former assassin of Malar the Beastlord
Gaedynn Coldstone, Frostfolk Icemage
DM Narshe
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am

Re: Bear Warrior in Bear form can't use knockdown?

Unread post by DM Narshe »

They appear on a different hotbar when you're in the bear form. Look for it towards the top of the screen.
PiaMango
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:45 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Bear Warrior in Bear form can't use knockdown?

Unread post by PiaMango »

Is it possible for the hotbar to be scripted to appear blatantly obviously in the middle of the screen? I've seen this issue raised so many times simply because it is difficult to find at first. I know myself when I first made my bear warrior I had to ask Valefort in IRC how to use knockdown because the hotbar was actually hidden behind one of my toolbars.
Rowan Hawthorne

Dawnsinger Aspen Meynolt, Pilgrimaging to every temple of the Morninglord
Watchknight Lysander Asperan, Deployed in Waterdeep
Doctor Halsey Hayes, Started a practice in Neverwinter
Healing one Layana Mordiggian, Raising munchlings in the Highmoors

Return to “Questions for DMs”