Druid shapes...more possible?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Chexss
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: USA

Druid shapes...more possible?

Unread post by Chexss »

I was just curious if there was a chance to have more shapes for a druid to change into if possible? They don't have to be for combat or anything...some things such as a rabit...or a deer..or any other wildlife like that would be pretty awesome! Any thoughts about this? Maybe it has been discussed but I figured I would ask^_^
Nessa Loreweaver - Wood Elf - Druid ~ Biography
Talira Claddval - Drow - Wizard ~ Biography
Beram Grenspan - Halfling - Pirate
Garico Thenson - Human - Follower of Ilmater
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Druid shapes...more possible?

Unread post by Luna »

I think it was not easy.
We would have to make a 2nd polymorph feat and populate it.
The existing feat is maxed out in terms of selection.
Chexss
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: USA

Re: Druid shapes...more possible?

Unread post by Chexss »

Luna wrote:I think it was not easy.
We would have to make a 2nd polymorph feat and populate it.
The existing feat is maxed out in terms of selection.
Ah dang..well even a second feat..I am sure many druids would take it. Oh well =) Just food for thought!
Nessa Loreweaver - Wood Elf - Druid ~ Biography
Talira Claddval - Drow - Wizard ~ Biography
Beram Grenspan - Halfling - Pirate
Garico Thenson - Human - Follower of Ilmater
Simian
Posts: 1439
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
Location: On a Journey to the West

Re: Druid shapes...more possible?

Unread post by Simian »

Shifter PRC! :D
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"

"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
User avatar
Wolfrayne
Recognized Donor
Posts: 648
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 pm
Location: Canada!

Re: Druid shapes...more possible?

Unread post by Wolfrayne »

Montaron Alagondar wrote:Shifter PRC! :D
I believe that is in development already no?
http://bgtscc.wikia.com/wiki/Playable_Classes
Reiker Vexx - "Fortune favors the bold"
Cyrus Raviin - "Veritas Credo Oculos"
Chexss
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: USA

Re: Druid shapes...more possible?

Unread post by Chexss »

Wolfrayne wrote:
Montaron Alagondar wrote:Shifter PRC! :D
I believe that is in development already no?
http://bgtscc.wikia.com/wiki/Playable_Classes
I know this is an old post but the shifter class looks cool...sure wish they had a deer tho for RP =P...also if a druid picks up the shifter class do they loose druid levels? Example...a lvl 20 druid with 15 druid / 5 shifter would they be considered a 20 druid or would spell progression and such be of a level 15 druid? Assuming if a druid picks up shifter they void the possibility of dragon form too tho..well at least of a lvl 30 pure dragon form.
Nessa Loreweaver - Wood Elf - Druid ~ Biography
Talira Claddval - Drow - Wizard ~ Biography
Beram Grenspan - Halfling - Pirate
Garico Thenson - Human - Follower of Ilmater

Return to “Questions for DMs”