Nessa's alignment change

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Chexss
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: USA

Nessa's alignment change

Unread post by Chexss »

So I have been slowly returning to nwn2 again now that work allows it and I have forgotten about the progression of my druid Nessa's alignment change..I did not realize she was moved to true neutral thus loosing favor with Mielikki...I had plans for her to eventually work her way to CE possibly and gain favor along the way with Silvanus. Nothing as drastic as a shadow druid but more so of her aggression towards others such as how she tends to devote much time protecting a sacred tree along with the lizardfolk who protect/reside in the area around there to the south.

My question to you is what should I do next? I just leveled up and realized that Nessa is no longer eligible to be in favor of Mielikki as it is asking me to choose another Deity. Should I pick no deity and RP as if powers have been lost because I have fallen from Mielliki's view? If possible I would love help/feedback from the DM team as this has began months ago however I do not wish for her fall too far down the path and become too evil so any feedback would be amazing.

I plan to post this in the guild forum section as well asking for their feedback and such.
Nessa Loreweaver - Wood Elf - Druid ~ Biography
Talira Claddval - Drow - Wizard ~ Biography
Beram Grenspan - Halfling - Pirate
Garico Thenson - Human - Follower of Ilmater
User avatar
Deathgrowl
Recognized Donor
Posts: 6603
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Location: VIKING NORWAY!

Re: Nessa's alignment change

Unread post by Deathgrowl »

Druids must be any neutral. Neutral good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral or Neutral Evil. Can't be Chaotic Evil.
Laitae Lafreth, became Chosen of Mystra, former Great Reader of Candlekeep
Nëa the Little Shadow
Uranhed Jandinwed, Guide of Candlekeep

Free music:
http://soundcloud.com/progressionmusic/sets/luna
Chexss
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: USA

Re: Nessa's alignment change

Unread post by Chexss »

My apologies I meant CN or NE not CE.
Nessa Loreweaver - Wood Elf - Druid ~ Biography
Talira Claddval - Drow - Wizard ~ Biography
Beram Grenspan - Halfling - Pirate
Garico Thenson - Human - Follower of Ilmater

Return to “Questions for DMs”