I have never played this mod, or even NWN2 multiplayer before today, and yet for some reason when I try to connect to your server it says I have been banned.
I had thought I would have to play single player only, since I read that gamespy shut down the servers or something... then I found the cool tool that lets you see the servers anyway, and used it, but it seems I can't play the most popular mod!
Can anyone help me get unbanned, since apparently someone who was leased my IP before me was being a jackass, or else my CD-Key has been generated by some pirate (not sure which one gets banned...)?
Never played this mod before, BANNED??
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
DM Narshe
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am
Re: Never played this mod before, BANNED??
It could be a few different things. Try sending a PM to Luna here on the forums and he can try to get you sorted out.
-
kingbobertvii
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:49 am
Re: Never played this mod before, BANNED??
ok thanks, i sent him a message pretty much saying what this thread says already earlier when it looked like my thread wasn't being posted, hopefully he can/will help me out when he reads it!
this mod looks pretty awesome and i have been looking for something neat to play since i finished my 100,000th BG1-TotSC-SoA-ToB megamod run lol.
this mod looks pretty awesome and i have been looking for something neat to play since i finished my 100,000th BG1-TotSC-SoA-ToB megamod run lol.
-
Ivan38Rus
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1417
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:44 pm
Re: Never played this mod before, BANNED??
Preemptive strike!
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Never played this mod before, BANNED??
Luna was able to correct this issue. Case closed on this one.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC